Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome to my new POPPARWISE Blogg


Hi I am a new blogger. I am interested in blogging wisdom from my 58 years of lifetime experiences.


Why the name POPPARWISE - My 'grandies' call me POPPAR and experiencing the great highs and the deepest lows in life, I believe I have gained wise counsel over the years. I am sure there are many out there in cyberworld, particuarly males, that are lonely and need friendship and counsel on coping with walking life's pathway. If I can help just one, then this is a sucessful blogg.


A SHORT RESUME OF WHO I AM

I was married for 22 years and then widowed, raised 4 great children, all now married, have 6 wonderful grandchildren. My major career was in Aged Care Management over some 22years. I was made reduntant after my 4th heart attack and have now been retired for nearly 3 years. I believe I have a wealth of wisdom to share on all sorts of topics with anyone interested. I am and have always been involved in leadership roles in my life and am presently and Elder in the my local Uniting Church in Queensland, Australia.


I 'm a personable Christian guy, enjoy a good laugh, have great friends, love live theatre, music and travel and digital photography.


Life's out there throwing us all sorts of curved balls and life's pathway can be rough and tough but underlying the rough times there are truly wonderful and exciting moments of sheer joy and wonderful experiences. My late wife and I lived by the biblical verse in Romans 8: vs 28 ("all things work together for good for them that love the Lord and are called accordingly to His purpose.")

Share your life's experiences with me, suggest topics you might like me to write about (can't promise anything) or just tune in to my random bloggs.

Where this blogg will take me I don't know !!!!! but let's find out ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment